Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Summer at Turquoise Bay was fantastic. Apparently, in winter, winds on the north side can result in busing to the south side, and only 2 dives per day. If planning a trip at this time of year, one would want to check this out

Good feedback!

Second round for us in Roatan this December and we booked a 2 fer 1 at AKR. Been 10 years since we've been back as we have tried to hit all CA countries (some twice already) and we're now on our second tour around :)

AKR has a great offer till the end of 2017!

Summer at Turquoise Bay was fantastic. Apparently, in winter, winds on the north side can result in busing to the south side, and only 2 dives per day. If planning a trip at this time of year, one would want to check this out

Subway Watersports here, Turquoise Bay's onsite dive center. While this was our policy in the past, we're very excited to now have dive shops on both sides of the island. This means that when northern winds require all dive shops on the north or west end of the island to cancel dives or change locations, we have a great back up option that allows us to continue offering three dives a day! We do bus our guests to the other dive shop, but it's located only a 15 minute drive from our north side shop so the inconvenience is minimal.

We hope to see you down here during your upcoming dive vacation!

Been to Anthoney's Key and had a blast! Amazing place except food quantities which many of us felt were "fine dining" portions. This time I plan to stay on West End with Splash Dive Inn. It is the most economical option situated right on the most amazing local food money can buy. I will buy my own food in the quantity that I like at a time of my own choosing and just dive dive dive!

Subway Watersports here, Turquoise Bay's onsite dive center. While this was our policy in the past, we're very excited to now have dive shops on both sides of the island. This means that when northern winds require all dive shops on the north or west end of the island to cancel dives or change locations, we have a great back up option that allows us to continue offering three dives a day! We do bus our guests to the other dive shop, but it's located only a 15 minute drive from our north side shop so the inconvenience is minimal.

We hope to see you down here during your upcoming dive vacation!
Hi Subway,

That's a great improvement! My wife and loved our time with you in August and would like to return. Warm regards to Pedro and Duvin

Good diving, Craig

Hi Subway,

That's a great improvement! My wife and loved our time with you in August and would like to return. Warm regards to Pedro and Duvin
So is the diving included at this resort or is it an additional charge?
Good diving, Craig

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom