Wanted Aqualung Mikron

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I have an extra Mikron, serviced about 2 days ago by the local AL dealer. Like new, fewer than 25 dives on it. Do you still want to buy one, or have you found one already?

Yes, I have an extra Mikron, serviced about 2 days ago by the local AL dealer. Like new, fewer than 25 dives on it. Do you still want to buy one, or have you found one already?

Is it the two hp port model or single? Cheers. Oh, and what colour is it? Price? Thank you.

Details: It's the model with one HP port and it has a yoke rather than a DIN fitting. The second stage and the hose are both black. The first stage is satin chrome and black. It looks just like the uppermost reg in the picture on this page: Aqualung Mikron Regulator Review

History: I bought it new along with an Aqua Lung Legend ACD, with the intention of using the Legend as my every-day regulator, and keeping the Mikron as a backup, e.g. for a quick swap. It has been serviced every year per Aqua Lung warranty requirements. Over the years I've only used the Mikron a few times and loaned it to a few other boat divers who forgot to bring their own regulators. Otherwise it's been well protected in a dry bag its whole life.

Price... I think $275 plus shipping is a fair price. If you don't agree but want it, feel free to make me an offer. I just spent $60 on it for this year's annual service, incuding the complete parts kit.

Yes, it is still available. Here's proof of the most recent annual service about 2 weeks ago. Receipt also confirms that it has been serviced annually per warranty requirements for free parts.

Attachments

• Regulator. Aqua Lung Mikron.jpg
    Regulator. Aqua Lung Mikron.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
I was looking for the weight of Mikron 1st stage and found this spec sheet. Might be of interest.

Attachments

• eng_aqualung_spec_mikron.pdf
    251.3 KB · Views: 129
Yes, it is still available. Here's proof of the most recent annual service about 2 weeks ago. Receipt also confirms that it has been serviced annually per warranty requirements for free parts.
Would you accept $250?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom