Steel 120's on Cozumel ... New Year's Diving...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damian yes she is, I was just emailing with her a few days ago. The first time years ago I emailed with her, it went to my spam, just FYI.
2 email addresses:
info@bluextseadiving.<space>com
reservations@bluextseadiving.>space>com
Take the spaces out.

Hmmm. Well then I have no idea what's going on. I get a response from the auto-responder on her email, but nothing further.

I checked my spam folders and then did as her auto-responder suggested and emailed her gmail account. Still haven't heard anything from her. I even tried starting a "conversation" with her here on Scubaboard. No response. I thought maybe she had gone out of business.

Anyway,... STILL trying to find an operation that can pickup from the Cozumel Palace and has steel 120's...

Ya. Correspondence with Liquid Blue was a pleasure. Only problem is that they don't pickup from the Cozumel Palace...

I have tried 4 times to contact Christi from Blue XT Sea, but I haven't been able to reach her. Anybody know if she is still in business?
Hmmm. Well then I have no idea what's going on. I get a response from the auto-responder on her email, but nothing further.

I checked my spam folders and then did as her auto-responder suggested and emailed her gmail account. Still haven't heard anything from her. I even tried starting a "conversation" with her here on Scubaboard. No response. I thought maybe she had gone out of business.

Anyway,... STILL trying to find an operation that can pickup from the Cozumel Palace and has steel 120's...

Hi Damian,

I actually responded to you within minutes of the one and only e-mail I received from you (aside from the one you sent to gmail yesterday (I was traveling all day yesterday so just saw it today). You asked for diving on the 31st and 1st of January and I apologized, but we do not dive on New Years Day and I have a 3 day minimum during Christmas/New Years week.

The only other emails I received from you(other than the above mentioned) were in 2016 to which I responded and you responded to. I see that you sent me a private message here on Monday afternoon, but I haven't seen until today because I don't log in here everyday and I was traveling all day yesterday. I also just forwarded the e-mail above to you from my g-mail account.

Maybe it's a firewall issue for my incoming e-mails. The auto-responder comes from the actual server in the USA - not Mexico. When I reply it comes from Mexico. Who knows.

And no, definitely not pout of business haha. We just celebrated 15 years in April and we have both boats running and an amazing staff.

I'm sorry I can't help you this trip.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blue XT~Sea Diving [mailto:info@bluextseadiving.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2017 11:12 AM
To: 'Damian Finch' <dgfinch@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: December availability

Hi Damian,

Thank you for writing. I'm sorry I can't help you. We don't dive on New Year's Day and I do have a three-day minimum during Christmas/New Year's week. Thanks for checking with us.

Christi Courtney

Blue XT~Sea Diving

www.bluextseadiving.com

“Like” us on Facebook

Blue XT~Sea Divers

Office Hours for Reservations or Inquiries:

Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm central time

Saturday: 10am – 2pm central time

Sunday: Closed

From US or Canada: 011-52-987-869-2409

From Cozumel: 987-869-2409

USA Cell Number: 512-650-3239

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2017 10:53 AM
To: info@bluextseadiving.com
Subject: December availability

Hi,

Jeremy from Living Underwater recommended you to me. I want to know if you have availability for 2 divers on 30 December and 1 January.

Thanks!

---

This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.

http://www.avg.com

Last edited:
Ya. Correspondence with Liquid Blue was a pleasure. Only problem is that they don't pickup from the Cozumel Palace...

I have tried 4 times to contact Christi from Blue XT Sea, but I haven't been able to reach her. Anybody know if she is still in business?

Yes, Christie is still in business with her 2 boats. I'm sure she does pickups at Cozumel Palace.

Ya. I heard from Christie. Like a lot of dive operations, she doesn't go out on New Years day. So.... I am still trying to find someone who does. Wish me luck...

Seems like you have an aversion to Aldora but we do dive EVERYDAY and have 120s.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

I was thinking the same thing Dave.

I've been diving with Christi and Blue XTSea for almost 12 years now and, as you can guess, I am extremely happy with the service I receive from her and her entire staff. If you don't hear from her in a timely fashion then you can be assured there is some communication problem. Give them a try and I'm sure you'll be pleased as well.

Back
Top Bottom