deco planner software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1. Research the various threads on ScubaBoard to determine what software you want.
2. Google the name.
3. Follow the download instructions.

You can also get Deco planners as apps for Android and iPhones. I for instance use the Baltic app on my iPhone for planning.

Through GUE.
This is SB so we needed someone to mention GUE. Now we need someone to recommend a backplate and wing, criticize UTD, and then bring up Subsurface.
In all seriousness, Subsurface-divelog.org is great and free. It's primarily a dive log, but the planner is really powerful.
The other suggestions are also good planners. You should be able to download a demo version of some of them, which will let you have a play before deciding whether to fork out money.

I have both MultiDeco and V-Planner on my iPhone as it's convenient but if I'm planning on my pc then I'll use sub-surface. If sub-surface mobile had the planning features then I wouldn't have bothered with multideco and v-planner.

This is SB so we needed someone to mention GUE.

Of course because GUE is the only place where you can get the software that's named "DecoPlanner". :D

I am starting my Padi Tec-40 Dives this weekend and I currently planning my dives with V-Planner software and a Shearwater Perdix. My computer is using (Bühlmann ZHL-16C with Gradient Factors of 30/70). I plan to keep the GF at 30/70. What conservatism settings should I have my V- Planner on? That way it will be similar to my Perdix Gradient Factor.

Thank you for your help

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom