Bauer Maintenance&Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BT Servis

New
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi,

We are licenced and certified maintenance company by Bauer in Turkey, If you have any problem with your compressor or if your compressor need annual maintenance please contact us to help ypou with that. We do this almost half price of europe, we are using original Bauer parts and oil.

We are buying/selling secondhand bauer compressors.

Please contact us ,

bt@bauerservis.com
www.bauerservis.com

Sir i need a part for a bauer ultulis 10 . The whole compressor work fine except the safety valve on top of the triplex po canister leaks. I just need the top safety valve not the entire canister, is that possible?
thanks for any info you can provide. ron

I realize that, I seem to be having trouble finding anyone that has this part. Bauer wants me to buy the whole tower, August puts you on hold or won't answer emails. I only paid 700 for the compressor I hate to pay 1600 for a part.Thanks for your help, I will try these guys.

The Bauer relief valve is pretty expensive ... it the $400-450 range. Where is it leaking? It sits on an o-ring on the top of the housing and that is easily replaceable. Other than that, they don't give us low level dealers a parts breakdown of the valve itself. However, you can send it to Bauer and have them repair/reset it. I really don't know what that would cost, but I am sure it wouldn't be as much as replacement.

Post a picture of it I might have something you can use. I'm in Pensacola Fl. Try filter techs

Bauer has it now, they said it is obsolete and won't repair it. I bought a used triplex tower off ebay only to have it stolen off my porch where ups left it. Here is a picture. They made millions of them I hope someone might have it in scrap some where. If any one has a suggestion ,I would appreciate any help at all, thanks

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 107
Rebel-ron said: "I realize that, I seem to be having trouble finding anyone that has this part. Bauer wants me to buy the whole tower, August puts you on hold or won't answer emails. I only paid 700 for the compressor I hate to pay 1600 for a part.Thanks for your help, I will try these guys."

When you say August are you talking about August Industries in Dallas? I deal with them all the time and they are always more than helpful, call them at 1-972-245-7000
August Industries

I have that part , as they bauer made me buy a whole separator as they said it timed out and wouldn't work on it .pm me

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom