FL keys lobster/diving/spearing gps numbers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thejunk07

Registered
Reaction score
I used to use this site under a different login but I can't get access to the email account I used, but I have been out of the game for a couple years now due to recurring ear problems. I am looking to sell all of my fl keys gps numbers to the first 5 people who want them for a reasonable price. I have over 1000 lobster holes in the gulf throughout the keys as well as nearly the same amount of spots on the Atlantic side on both the inner and outer reef that hold lobster, grouper, hogs, mutton, and yellowtail as well. If you are interested let me know in a reply or private message. I will take the post down once 5 people decide to purchase either on here or through the friends I have been advertising to, in order to keep the pressure down on the spots. I can give more details if you are interested.

You know once others acquire the no's they have zero value, as friends get them, then friends of friends and not to even mention the locals that already have them.
So let me ask, how much?

Pm me what area you are interested in and we can gladly talk

Have any pictures of what you have caught on these numbers ?

Here are some of family and/or friends from 2-3 years ago, thats all I have on this phone but you get the picture. Great lobster structure, good fish around, tons of good yellow tailing and mutton spots too. Thats probably on a disc somewhere. Message me if you are interested and we can talk about the details.
fish 3.jpg
fish 20.jpg
fish 16.jpg
fish 8.jpg
fish 6.jpg
fish 5.jpg

Pretty weak. I see better than that most any dive. LOL
And the grouper looks barely legal by current regs

Last edited:
Yeah, 24-26 inches is barely over 20 inches. Anyway, this is just what I have on my phone, my tech abilities are limited

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom