Any one is coming to DEMA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roni

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Will be in DEMA at booth 1960 Belize Yacht Club, will be very happy to meet with CCR divers.

Maybe we can arrange evening get together?

I'm planning to be there for two days and will make sure I stop by. Am not sure about the dates yet, will let you know.

Stefan

roni at Protech:
Will be in DEMA at booth 1960 Belize Yacht Club, will be very happy to meet with CCR divers.

I will be there for two days, I think, I will make it a point to get by and say hello.

roni at Protech:

Wish I could, but I'll be in Nashville, TN. that week, so I'll have to wait to meet you in Belize the 1st week of Feb.

Roni,

I'll be there for at least a couple of days. How are things down at BYC? I was there 6 years ago....asked my wife to marry me on that trip. At the end of the peir over at Ramons Village. You guys catering to RB's now-a-days? I'll make it a point to say hello at the show.

Ryan

Roni, my husband and I will be at DEMA and plan to visit Belize immediately after the show. Could you please recommend your top 5 diving resorts that we should consider booking with Oct. 16 -23? We do not require high maintenance, except for A/C. We want to get as much diving in as possible. In addition to diving, I enjoy snorkeling right off the beach at dark-thirty. My husband has been a diving instructor with PADI for 20 years. See you at DEMA in 4 days. Houston or Bust....

Back
Top Bottom