O-ring database

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brian cooper

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,

Please find below location of my database:-

http://www.airspeedpress.com/OringDBconsent.html

I dare say its not complete but if any of you have any additions for makes not covered or corrections please let either me and Airspeed know, so it can be updated.

where it shows "complete kits" that is generally what the manufacturer provides, I always replace all the O-rings, Dynamic and static, so you might have to add a few here and there....

PLEASE let me have your contribution to the complete picture.
Not that I could in any way condone the use of non-authentic products being used or unqualified people servicing life support equipment unless trianed and authorised to do so.....

Cheers for now

Brian C (the pedantic Brit...)

Brian,

Thank you for the information. :)

Now if we could just figure out the cross over part number on the O rings that are generic.

Page 1 is very usefull

Hi Pez,

All the O-rings that are covered in the database are cross referenced to the size and therefore to the generic size code.

If you print out the database then offer up the 1st page against the particular manufacturer's list you get an instant match whether its inch based,metric British standard or just plain awkward metric.

If I've got the wrong end of YOUR stick what other info do you need.

Happy diving / hunting

Brian C

This is great but would it be possible to get the original spreadsheet so we could update and customize it?

thanks

bill

This is great but would it be possible to get the original spreadsheet so we could update and customize it?

thanks

bill

Bill, this thread is from 2003 and the OP has been on SB since 2008. If you have something your looking for you can try posting in the DIY section.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom