Trip Report Bonaire Trip Report [Photos + HD Video]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the reminder to go back and re-read the original trip report! It has been a month :)

When do you leave? You'll be there a week, right? I'd suggest coming up wth a list of dive sites that interest you, organizing them by location (if doing back to back dives, it's nice not having to drive half-way across the island), talking with the other divers and dive shops about conditions, and then go dive your face off. :)

If you have any questions based on our trip, don't hesitate to ask. Wish we were going back soon!

When do you leave? You'll be there a week, right? I'd suggest coming up wth a list of dive sites that interest you, organizing them by location (if doing back to back dives, it's nice not having to drive half-way across the island), talking with the other divers and dive shops about conditions, and then go dive your face off. :)

If you have any questions based on our trip, don't hesitate to ask. Wish we were going back soon!
I have done that very thing. Already jotted down a daily itinerary for the week. I have been to Bonaire previously and have a pretty good lay of the land and logistics for maximizing the number of dives each day and not backtracking around. Will be there August 12-20. Staying at a waterfront villa at The Cliff dive site right out front.

I have done that very thing. Already jotted down a daily itinerary for the week. I have been to Bonaire previously and have a pretty good lay of the land and logistics for maximizing the number of dives each day and not backtracking around. Will be there August 12-20. Staying at a waterfront villa at The Cliff dive site right out front.

You're going to have a great trip. We really enjoyed our dive at Cliff (nice little wall, though we couldn't find the frogfish that everyone else seemed to find there). Look forward to reading your trip report when you get back!

IMG_0488.JPG
Here it is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom