Visual inspection certification?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mullannix930

Contributor
Reaction score
im looking for a visual inspection class, so I can improve the services to local divers. I wanted to take the TDI e learning course but can't find an instructor near me for the hands on portion. I am in the Ashland Kentucky (northeastern) area and am willing to drive a few hours if needed.

I live I. TX but I teach classes in AR, TN and other states all the time. I'm happy to schedule a class close to you or let you know when a class in your vicentity it.
Myles

I live I. TX but I teach classes in AR, TN and other states all the time. I'm happy to schedule a class close to you or let you know when a class in your vicentity it.
Myles
Where in TN do you teach? I would be very interested in that.

I usually teach in Memphis, but I'm willing to travel. Shoot me a PM and we could possibility work out something. If your a shop, I usually offer incentives for hosting a class.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom