For Sale Trimix computers, wings, fins, tanks, etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kierentec

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Getting rid of a bunch of misc. gear, prices are all negotiable. Assume equipment is WELL used unless otherwise noted. Available for pickup in/near High Springs, FL, shipping within us at buyers expense. PayPal, credit card or cash accepted. Let me know if you have any questions on anything.

Fins:
  • Gray Scuba Pro Jet Fins XXL with spring strap $100
  • Black Dive Rite Small with springs straps (2 sets available): $50 (new version with metal buckle) $30 (old version with plastic buckle
Wings:
  • Dive Rite Dual Rec EXP (dual bladder) $150
Masks $20 each (masks will come with mask case and mask strap, no guarantee the case and strap will match the mask brand, though):
  • ScubaPro Flux (clear and white)
  • Tulsa Freedom One (black)
  • Dive Rite Frameless (black)
  • Dive Rite Split Lense (black)
Reg:
  • Dive Rite XT1 yoke first stage $75
Harnesses:
  • Dive Rite CCR Transpac Large $50: Does not include crotch strap, webbing has been cut to fit 6' 165lb male
  • Dive Rite CCR Transpac Small $20: Does not include back pad, webbing has been cut to fit 5'2" 100lb female
Hoods $20 each
  • Santi 6mm Large
  • Sub Design 6mm Large
  • Sub Design 6mm Medium
Misc.
  • Dive Gear Express Accessory pocket (loops on back to web on to harness webbing) $10
Tanks:

- Brand new, never wet Faber LP 85 Galvonized with blue steel convertible valve (right) $225

Photos available on request, PM for more info

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_0029.JPG
    IMG_0029.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 31
I'm interested in the Nitek if @northernone doesn't take it.
Sorry. Pending sold I thunk think unless something odd happens. Of course up to the seller but I'm quite thrilled to be possibly the one buying it! My prism topaz may be getting a external monitoring project as a result!

Hope you find another easily. This was a great deal...
Cameron

Both Nitek Qs have sold, along with the nomad LT. original post has been updated reflecting items that are still available. Thank you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom