Streamlined or not?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Put the mouthpiece in a bungee around your neck. Use the bottom vent to dump.

As for the OP, it's fine. If you really want to reduce the dangle, maybe clip the spg to the right side chest D-ring once you are in the water?

I should have figured you would answer since you were the one to point out my dangly bits. That is a good idea..I was thinking last night maybe a retractor style clip hooked to my upper D ring. Keeps it in close to my body and I can still pull it away to vent. On a side note I will be getting rid of the Air2 once I have more money and can pick up an octo (Deep 6 of course) I put my gear on last night to do some dry drills and again noticed how it wants to pull out of my mouth.

Thanks for the suggestions my friend.

How much do you really have to mess with?

I was going to say the same thing, as it's pretty basic especially with practice, but I think Marie has said she typically dives with a pony so I could see how that could make it more to mess with. I've never dove a pony so I can't say from first hand experience

+1 on left chest

I put spq at left hip initially, I could not read the spg while clipping to the hip d ring (maybe the hose too short?)
later change to left chest, just look down and I can read the spg
save the "unclip-read-clip" thing, plus I free my hand

Back
Top Bottom