Diving near Cornwall.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For air fills, don't forget:

Ron's Scuba Shop, 13 Eleventh St W, Cornwall, ON (613) 933-1362

Be sure to visit Ron and see his shop, important to note his fill station is no longer at the location and he doesn't do fills anymore. His compressor and bank is at the new o2togo dive shop. It's located on 3045 Pitt street in Cornwall. Anyone remotely close to Cornwall please make the time to visit Ron, he's a gem.

Warm regards,
Cameron

Thanks for that, my mistake. I've been out of the loop with Ron for awhile.

Time sure passes quickly, it was an excellent recommendation and I'm sure he'd direct to where the fill station is. He's still diving constantly, hope you get out with him this summer perhaps. I only pass occasionally but every time is a treat and I always learn something.

Take care,
Cameron

P.s. he can fix pretty much anything, if people need quality work done.

I was thinking I might come up for the Pig Roast weekend this year, see him then.

Started diving with Ron in the mid 80's or so. Lost touch after he retired from running charters out of Brockville.

I was thinking I might come up for the Pig Roast weekend this year, see him then.

Started diving with Ron in the mid 80's or so. Lost touch after he retired from running charters out of Brockville.

When is the pig roast weekend?

Pig roast and diving? You caught my attention!

I'm so happy to hear Ron's still doing his thing, I thought he'd sold the shop years ago. I was a regular fixture on his Wednesday evening charters out of brockville, $10 random drift dive with pickup service couldn't be beat :)

I plan on staying along the Long Sault Parkway this summer. Are there good dive sites around there? How do I go about diving there?

Swimmer_spe. If you are interested in doing some of the above mentioned dive sites and looking for a buddy with some local knowledge I would be happy to dive with you. I live in Kingston and the St. Lawrence River/Lake Ontario is my backyard. I work for Thousand Island Pleasure Diving out of Rockport as well as a dive guide and hand on the boats ( completing captains training). I am a technical diver, and full/stage cave diver, and will be an instructor in the next month.

You can message me here if you like or contact me at gowiththeflowdiving@gmail.com if you want to work something out for when you are in the area.

Good luck and safe diving.

Any and all updates on Conestoga situation welcome!

Our Club is diving there July 1st weekend, plus running an advanced course which includes a dive there.

Sure hope the water levels are down by then! Camping at Grenville Park might be a washout too by the sound of things.

Back
Top Bottom