Plans for 2017?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Get Nitrox cert
As many fresh and salt water dives as I can get in over long weekends
Aqua Cat last week of August
Western Caribbean cruise just before and over new years
You'll LOVE the Aqua Cat. Did that in October 2011; hope to go again some day!
What ports do you have on the Western Caribbean cruise? Do you have your dive ops picked? I've done that route several times and have had great experiences with several operators/shops.

Get Nitrox cert
As many fresh and salt water dives as I can get in over long weekends
Aqua Cat last week of August
Western Caribbean cruise just before and over new years

I was looking at Aqua Cat last nigh. Definitely post up a review!

What ports do you have on the Western Caribbean cruise? Do you have your dive ops picked? I've done that route several times and have had great experiences with several operators/shops.

I'm not a cruise ship kind of a guy but my best friend from the Corps is and that's what he and his wife wanted to do this year for our vacation together. I told him I would relent as long as they understood that at each port I would be underwater somehow someway. Would definitely be interested in any feedback that you could give me about operators in the areas that work well with cruise ships. Was going to go through that whole folder in a couple of months but this would be a great jump start to that.
Cozumel
George Town
Roatan
Harvest Caye
Costa Maya

I was looking at Aqua Cat last nigh. Definitely post up a review!
The wife and I are really looking forward to it. Will be happy to let everyone know how it goes although I am no Mickey Spillane when it comes to writing so the depth of it will probably be pretty lacking.

Back
Top Bottom