Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

good day all!

my apologies if i am intruding..i am interested in diving Palau as well. i heard from a fellow diver, there is a mass mating of potato cod around Palau as well? any info on this? any input would be appreciated

Color me green with envy! If I can't sell this trip we're going to go. I was thinking Indonesia for around 2 weeks and then the week in Palau. We won't do a liveaboard so taking that into consideration where should we go?
We dived in Palau for a week in 2014, which my wife loved. Absolutely fantastic diving, shore based, not a liveaboard, although a bunch of friends were there at the same time on a liveaboard. The next year my wife was insistent we go to Wakatobi instead of back to Palau, but about 4 days into diving at Wakatobi she said she wished we had gone back to Palau. So last year we went back to Palau for two weeks, a lot of friends joined us, and we had an even better time than before. You will love diving Palau, as well as everything else there is to do there

No question Palau has some of the best diving I've ever done
^^^
What Dr Bill said

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom