Greetings!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
So this is where I introduce myself? Alright, here goes:

Some of you *old* people on here may remember my mom, erparamedic, back when she was active on here (2008 or something?). Well, I'm in college now, studying engineering, and am trying to get back into the sport after 7 years of being "dry." I've only got about 6 logged dives, but I'm going through a refresher course after I'm out for the summer and am really looking for a dive buddy to get in a couple of quarry dives over the summer. I'm from the Indianapolis area and I'm a huge race fan, with F1 and IndyCar being the series that I follow the most. If you've got anything else you'd like to ask me, go ahead!

Welcome. Good luck with a tough major. Maybe you can get away from one of those chilly Indianapolis winters for a week to head down to Florida or the Caribbean.

Richard.

Howdy and welcome from southeast florida.....let's look forward to a great F-1 season this year.

Back
Top Bottom