Restaurant Suggestions....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jorgie6

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Was looking for suggestions for relatively cheap eats on Bonaire. We'll self cater breakfast & lunches..but hope to make it out for dinner during most of our stay.

Sooooo the computer file that I've been gathering notes in for my June 2017 Bonaire trip seems to be missing all its content...dang it! I was collecting suggestions for restaurants. We'll be a party of 8. To give you an idea on pricing.. the last time we were there Bobbejan's was our idea of fine cuisine. That should give you some idea of our level of sophistication. We're NOT into atmosphere..... Does anyplace do a decent rotisserie chicken for takeout?

Bobbejans and Kitecity are the only 2 restaurant i need. But a trip or two to Blue Garden usually happens as well.

Thanks! My husband would eat at Bobbejans everynight...if he could. That will be our weekend #1 choice!

I should add, blue garden wasn't cheap. We try to do one nicer meal a trip. That was it. I personally find pasa bon over hyped and over priced. There is a hot dog trailer at bachelor's beach that was good and pretty cheap.

I don't know about rotisserie chicken but if you're willing to try something different, the "Kip Tukkie" smoked chicken truck parks at Van den Tweel on Wednesday afternoons. My wife and I loved it! Goes well with salad and an ice-cold Amstel Bright. Enjoy!

Pretty good rotisserie chicken at Blennies at Buddy Dive. We eat there as the place is inexpensive, the beer is cold and the ocean view is world class.

We like the food at Mi Banana as well as Rumba Grill in town. Both are very reasonable and certainly not fancy. +1 for Bobbejans as well.

I can't remember names, and don't remember prices either. :) however, we liked sushi at an upstairs place, pizza place, and the outside bar by the cruise ship area. Oh, and between2buns is a can't miss!

I know, super helpful.

There is a new microbrewery by the cruise ship terminal, good beer! A few pub grub items, very limited but very tasty. Tacos, and some fries with pork cheeks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom