Review: XS Scuba Folding Cargo Snorkel Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish

The man behind the fish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Discovery Divers Tokyo Vlog#19 - XS Scuba Cargo Snorkel Review

Some divers dislike wearing a snorkel, but still want to carry one...

In this video, we have a look at the folding Cargo snorkel by XS Scuba. This snorkel folds up nicely and can be easily stowed in the pocket of a BC or shorts. It functions well compared to other folding snorkels, partly because it has a purge.

We also compare the cargo snorkel to the Aqualung folding snorkel, which I don't like as much, mostly due to the lack of a purge.

Safe diving!

Jim

Informative review! Thanks!
I'm definitely someone who hates the snorkel always in the way, but in the interest of always being prepared for as many situations as possible, I feel like I should at least HAVE one on me in case I want it...for whatever reason...idk.
This looks like a good option!

Informative review! Thanks!
I'm definitely someone who hates the snorkel always in the way, but in the interest of always being prepared for as many situations as possible, I feel like I should at least HAVE one on me in case I want it...for whatever reason...idk.
This looks like a good option!
Many thanks!
J

Back
Top Bottom