LF: Tank valve removal tool (DIN)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pao

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Something like this:
339607-fbe49a3a4ddb1bce669212dcf39267b8.jpg

Add Helium has one but I'm not sure if they are still "alive" after the recent lawsuit.
NESS has one but their only payment provider is PayPal and they wont ship anywhere but your billing address.
I live in the Philippines and want it shipped to CA.

Thanks!

I posted this over in your other thread:

Narked at 90 has a valve tool. I've ordered things from them shipped to the US and haven't had any issues. I ran a quick quote and shipping to CA is £14.

DIN Valve removal tool

I've had things shipped directly to me. I didn't have to pay any duty or anything but I can't remember if I had to be home to sign for it.

I've had things shipped directly to me. I didn't have to pay any duty or anything but I can't remember if I had to be home to sign for it.
Thanks!
can somebody else sign for it?

Probably, it gets delivered via USPS.

Give them a shout, they can probably answer any questions you have. They are great to deal with and have excellent customer service.

Reactions: Pao
I've ordered stuff from Narked at 90 and had them ship it direct here. No problems with postage.

I've had items shipped from Narked @ 90 (England) to the USA, no problem, but you may want to alert your CC company first, as I recently had a CC frozen when my order triggered their anti-fraud software, had to call the CC company to confirm my purchase really was from 'me' to unfreeze the card.

I've ordered stuff from Narked at 90 and had them ship it direct here. No problems with postage.
It's kinda weird but it is cheaper to ship it to the us first then drop-ship it here. And I trust my drop shipper better than our local postal system :).

Back
Top Bottom