Closed: Single HP 100 in Los Angeles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GFuterfas

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
EDIT: All sold

Hi, I quit diving locally several years ago and these have been collecting dust. They haven't been touched in several years, so obviously need Viz and Hydro. Maybe a tumble\service?

I also have a steel HP100 that needs all that stuff too.

The doubles have a Dive Rite manifold and Highland Bands. Original Hydro in 2010. The single had a 2nd hydro in 2011... apparently it's a smaller neck valve or something so it's hard to find, but I don't know much about it.

Asking $200 cash for the Doubles, $40 for the Single 100. As-Is, cash, local pickup near Pico\La Cienega in Los Angeles. I'm also selling a Halcyon Wing and Backplate, which I'll list in the other part of the Forum under BCD's.

Thanks for looking! Please help me make some room in my house. :)
-Graham

IMG_1303.jpg IMG_1304.jpg IMG_1305.jpg IMG_1307.jpg IMG_1312.jpg IMG_1315.jpg

Last edited:
really nice price on the doubles for someone in socal, those usually go for at least 400+ with the manifold and bands usually. almost makes me want to drive down to LA just to pick them up

Back
Top Bottom