Closed: SOLD - Ikelite DS125 Strobes - Pair w/TLC Arms

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WetLens

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
3403.jpg

$725 for the lot.

Pair of Ikelite DS125 Strobes with TLC arms. Both are in good working condition. Comes with 3 Ni-Cad batteries and a Smart Charger. On a trip, always kept one battery on charge and rotated throughout the day to insure full charge. TLC arms have dovetail base to attach to most non-Ikelite baseplates. I have Ikelite ball connectors as well that I could swap for the dovetails. Smart charger comes with international plug connectors. I would negotiate without the arms, but will only sell strobes as a pair. Both strobes are newer DS125s that are TTL compatible with latest cameras in Ikelite housings.

Substrobe Specifications:
Full Power Recycle Time of 1 Second
TTL, Full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, Power Settings on Strobe
Fuel Gauge
Modeling Light
90 Degree Angle of Coverage. 100 Degree With Diffuser
1 1/2 Hour Charging Time
150 Flashes per Charge
Interchangeable Ni-cad Battery Pack
110 Watt/Second Electrical Power
Guide #32 Underwater (ISO 100)
4800 Degrees Kelvin Color Temperature

Hi there, I'm interested in the strobes and arms etc. can you tell me hoe old they are and how much use they have had. And if you are open to offers.

They were in use for about 6 years. Hard to put numbers on how much they were used - about 600 dives over that period and likely take camera in 80-90% of the time. They were used with 4 different camera bodies over time, so really hard to put numbers behind that... They are in good shape. Yes, open to reasonable offers.

Back
Top Bottom