For Sale 2 - YS-01 strobes - SOLD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

papanano

Contributor
Reaction score
I have for sale. They have maybe 20 dives on them and work flawlessly. They will come with the diffusers and mounting knobs, I no longer have the boxes.

PayPal only. Shipping is on you how ever you want them sent and I will ship internationally.

$550 for both
$285 each

P1290033.JPG
P1290035.JPG

Reactions: jfe
I am about 30 miles SE of Seattle. If you know someone across the border it would be way cheaper and easier for the shipping

Last edited:
wasn't planning on it. My wife just bought a nauticam housing for her Panasonic GX-1 so I need to ask her if she wants these strobes or not. I think she is primarily interested in video though. I will let you know today.

I believe they can be shipped to a postal center, one of the private ones that mail/ship stuff for you and they will hold it until you get there so if she doesn't want them you can pick them up anywhere between you and keystone this weekend

I would probably just pick them up at your location if it works out. Seattle is only 2 hours drive for me

Back
Top Bottom