West Maui gear rentals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaHAM

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Been searching google and can't seem to find any other shop but Maui Dive Shop on the west side to rent gear?? Is this my only option?? Any other outfits close to Ka'anapali rent out gear??

You could try Tiny Bubbles also - they have quite a bit of rental gear. At the Ka'anapali Beach Club - the big pink pyramid.

A third option could be Lahaina Divers in Lahaina - it's a pretty big shop. I've rented tanks there b4 but I would've had my own gear so didn't look to see what else they rented.

You could try Tiny Bubbles also - they have quite a bit of rental gear. At the Ka'anapali Beach Club - the big pink pyramid.

A third option could be Lahaina Divers in Lahaina - it's a pretty big shop. I've rented tanks there b4 but I would've had my own gear so didn't look to see what else they rented.
Thanks diversteve will give them a call

Been searching google and can't seem to find any other shop but Maui Dive Shop on the west side to rent gear?? Is this my only option?? Any other outfits close to Ka'anapali rent out gear??

It's been a few years but I went with Scuba Shack in Kihei and all equipment was included on the boat dives. That's quite a bit South of where you are going but I'm just mentioning it in case it's a standard practice on Maui.

I had mostly my own gear but rented tanks and a BCD from Scuba Shack and it's hard to imagine a friendlier, more helpful dive shop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom