Suggestions: Roatan Dive Group 10+ divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We've got a good thread going here in the Bay Islands section about Roatan dive sites :coffee:

Hello!

We do sell the Roatan Dive Guide and we also offer some fantastic all-inclusive valet dive packages through Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort. We are very experienced with groups and offer diving on both the north and south sides of the island. Feel free to contact us at info@subwaywatersports or info@turquoisebayresort.com for complete details!

If you want CoCo View you better act fast and call Roatan Charter. 2018 is booking fast. We got lucky with 2 rooms for late February

I was pretty impressed with the Mayan Princess, Great dive op on site, excellent accommodation and food.

Either CCV or Anthony's Key would work great for what you are describing. I've been to both and would go back to either. A non-diver is going to enjoy AK more. Since I believe either would be a great place to take your group, I'd let price be the deciding factor. I know that AK thru 2017 is offering a true one pay and one goes for free. I suspect that if you book now for travel in 2018, they would honor that price as well. I doubt CCV can touch that pricing.

I doubt CCV can touch that pricing.

CCV has never discounted. Yet, they stay fully booked.

Hmmm.

If they don't need to discount to stay booked they'd be crazy to do so. I wouldn't discount if I didn't have to. But if the OP or shop wants the best value for their customers, AK is the way to go.

Reactions: Doc
I loved Anthony's Key and am happy to be going back. This should be fun.

I loved Anthony's Key and am happy to be going back. This should be fun.

We were there last year and it had been a number of years since I had been. I was more than impressed with the diving. I wish I could remember the name of the site but we did one dive that would rival any place I have been in the Caribbean.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom