For Sale Light Monkey 12w sidemount primary.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquabot

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Comes with soft goodman, hard goodman handle, charger and cordless battery pack. $750 or best offer.

Nothing wrong witht the light, only reason I am selling is to fund another purchase.

Attachments

• 20170209_194958.jpg
    20170209_194958.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 142
Bump $700 or best offer!

Battery type? Burn time?

5.2aH Li-Ion Battery. Burn time is about 300 minutes, putting out 1200 lumens at 5600 kelvin.

Bump. $650

How much is a new one?

I've had this light since Feb 2012 and it has been bulletproof. I still get excellent burn time after 5 years.

How much is a new one?

$830 @ Dive Right in Scuba for the light head, power cord and battery pack.. He's selling this with two Goodman handles and an extra cordless battery pack, so it would be a fair bit more than that with the additional accessories.

$830 @ Dive Right in Scuba for the light head, power cord and battery pack.. He's selling this with two Goodman handles and an extra cordless battery pack, so it would be a fair bit more than that with the additional accessories.

Yup correct. When price new for everything it is about $1,100 worth of gear. I also apologize for my delayed response. I wish scubabord was still on Tapatalk.

Bump $600 shipped (conus)

Back
Top Bottom