private pickup/car service from Cozumel airport to hotel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LWC

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Is there any option for a private car pickup at the airport to take us to our hotel? We're traveling with an infant and don't want the shared van but also need curb side pick up.

you can get a private collectivo. that way you do not have to wait on other passengers and you go directly to your hotel. If I remember its a collectivo particular (private) Will cost a little more but you will spend zero time waiting. No private pickup allowed unless you happen to know someone who could pick you up as a friend.

Reactions: MMM
you can get a private collectivo. that way you do not have to wait on other passengers and you go directly to your hotel. If I remember its a collectivo particular (private) Will cost a little more but you will spend zero time waiting. No private pickup allowed unless you happen to know someone who could pick you up as a friend.
Thank you! How do we get the privte collectivo? Is it at the same ticket booth as the shared van tickets?

same ticket counter. You just need to make sure you are getting a private van to whatever hotel you are at. Once again I believe its called a partiular. Once you have the ticket make sure the people working out front with the vans know you have a private van and need to leave at once.

Does anyone know the cost of a private van?

Back
Top Bottom