SeaLife introduces the new DC2000 Digital Underwater Camera!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah, I have found out that I can replace the bolt that attaches the camera with a longer bolt. I think that will enable me to do what I want. I think.

With the old tray system, to use two lights (or strobes), you use two trays, and connect them both to the camera with the longer bolt. However, I'm not sure how that helps you, though. Honestly, the dual tray system was always flimsy anyway. My suggestion would be to just get the flex connect tray, and use one of these (link below) to attach your ProFlash to the new tray. Then just connect whatever arm and SeaDragon light you want to the other side, and you are still free to use the FishEye mount on the bottom of the tray as intended.
Sealife Flex-Connected Arm Connector Conversion Kit SL993

Awesome. Did not realize that they had that. Appreciate the help.

I've been looking at housings for my Canon 7D, and I could get something like this instead... hmm

This is a total package for $1500 with lights. Sounds too good to be true!

I just bought the SeaLife Micro 2.0 32 GB camera with Sea Dragon SL963 flash and Sea Dragon 1500F flood light. Planning on trying them out for the first time on my dive trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica in mid-February. In total, I paid just over $1100.

I just bought the SeaLife Micro 2.0 32 GB camera with Sea Dragon SL963 flash and Sea Dragon 1500F flood light. Planning on trying them out for the first time on my dive trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica in mid-February. In total, I paid just over $1100.

Because the Micro 2.0 does not have an internal flash, it will not sync with the Sea Dragon Flash.

Because the Micro 2.0 does not have an internal flash, it will not sync with the Sea Dragon Flash.
Thanks for the information. I'm surprised I wasn't told that when I ordered it. At least I will be able to return it. So, I guess that no flash will work with this camera.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom