Keauhou Bay operator - day and night Manta dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver858

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are regular visitors to the Big Island, typically stay in the Kona area, used to dive with Big Island Divers, have made the move to Kona Diving Company - highly recommended.

I will be visiting the Big Island for a couple of nights on business, staying at the Sheraton resort, looking for Keauhou Bay operators for day and night Manta diving, would like to avoid driving to Honokohau Harbor.

Any recommendations?

I am an independent instructor and dive guide here in Kona. I do a lot of shore diving from the grounds of the Sheraton and would be happy to take you out if you are interested. Shoot me a pm and let me know what time frame you are going to be in town.

You can shore dive out from the Sheraton grounds along the bay edge, and join the action. I've been out a couple of times during the day as well, but have yet to see a manta on the day dives. It's an interesting spot to dive, off the Sheraton.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom