Scubapro M2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dannod1948

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have a Mantis M2 and must be missing something when you hook it up on predive it doesn't seem to be a away to see the tank pressure. The pressure works underwater in dive mode but not in predive. If you pair the computer it does show tank pressure, but don't think you want to pair the computer on each dive.

Anyone know the answer to this.

Thanks

I find that when you place it into dive mode at the surface and hold it quite close to the transmitter, the 21% gets replaced by the pressure fairly quickly.

I have yet to find a way to read pressure at the surface. Has this issue been solved by anyone?

jdmack79

Yes put it in dive mode and the top number will display to O2 setting, and just wait may take 30 to 45 secs, but it will change to the tank pressure. It is amazing that no where in the manual it states that.

anyone know how to get the hrm to communicate with the m2? when i put it in sport mode and press select to display heart rate it just shoes hr:-- . No value shows up

I have yet to find a way to read pressure at the surface. Has this issue been solved by anyone?
To readpressure you actually have to breathe a bit from the tank otherwise the transmitter goes into sleep mode.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom