Wanted Looking for a transmitter for my Suunto d4i

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is it the same transmitter as the Vytec? If so, I have one I would be willing to sell.
If you have not sold this transmitter and it still works, I am looking for a Vytec transmitter. Depending on a price.

I have one as well... send me a message to discuss. I can take photos & info this afternoon.

Suunto's original transmitter was compatible with the following dive computers:
D9, DX, D9tx, D4i, D4i Novo, D6i, D6i Novo, Vytec, Vytec DS, Vyper Novo, Vyper Air, and HelO2

Anyone else looking to sell a transmitter that was used with any of those computers?

Suunto's original transmitter was compatible with the following dive computers:
D9, DX, D9tx, D4i, D4i Novo, D6i, D6i Novo, Vytec, Vytec DS, Vyper Novo, Vyper Air, and HelO2

Anyone else looking to sell a transmitter that was used with any of those computers?

I have one to sell, send me a message if you're still looking for one.

**UPDATE** SOLD

IMAG2192.jpg

IMAG2191.jpg
IMAG2192.jpg
IMAG2191.jpg
IMAG2189.jpg
IMAG2193.jpg

**UPDATE** SOLD

Attachments

• IMAG2190.jpg
    IMAG2190.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I have an original suunto transmitter I'll sell you, brand new never used. Not sure on compatibility, but I'll sell it to you. I currently have it listed on a few sites, $200 obo. (pics in previous post)

I also have one to sell. Hardly used and with a new battery kit replaced Nov last year.

Back
Top Bottom