Scubaboard Surge 2017 Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Omg - can't believe how quickly the time has passed - have my gear all laid out, just need to get rid of my pesky cold. I can't wait to see everyone and have some fun in the sun & water. The weather here has turned sub- zero so can't wait to warm up.

Keep the great videos coming

Omg - can't believe how quickly the time has passed - have my gear all laid out, just need to get rid of my pesky cold. I can't wait to see everyone and have some fun in the sun & water. The weather here has turned sub- zero so can't wait to warm up.

Keep the great videos coming[

Hey Audrey:)

Woke up to 8F with wind chills below 0 this morning. Not as bad as Minnesota, but COLD! Ordered a new G7X Mark 2 from Backscatter. Just hope it gets here before we leave. Pulled out the camera and dive gear this morning. Also looking forward to warmer weather and seeing everyone again. Get better and see you soon:)

Colin

Omg - can't believe how quickly the time has passed - have my gear all laid out, just need to get rid of my pesky cold. I can't wait to see everyone and have some fun in the sun & water.

Yep...pulled out the dive gear and have started making piles.:) Linda has been dragging a cold around for over a week, so the clock is ticking on that...

Really appreciate all the work Dennis & Rox do to put these trips together. Compared to when we travel on our own, these are so easy peasy. Looking forward to catching up with past dive buds and meeting new ones. See ya on the reef. :cheers:

Thanks KathyV...she is the queen of the neti pot. Probably why she doesn't get colds very often, but when she gets one (especially in winter), they hang around for awhile. I think she caught it over Christmas while handling little germ magnets. They were virulent little suckers, but fun to play with. Got to pay the piper. She is feeling better and should be past it by the time we launch. Hopefully breathing everybody else's air on the crossing doesn't cause a relapse, but that's just borrowing trouble. :)

Last edited:
This time next week, we'll all be a headin off to Cayman Brac! I'm gettin soooo excited!
In the mean time, I'll entertain you with some of my adventures.

See everyone at the Welcome Party!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom