Cancun Dive shop recommended

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kradatzke

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be heading down to Cancun mid March and was wanting to do some diving. I dove in PDC a few years ago with Playa scuba and was very impressed , they are a smaller shop but found that it was usally smaller groups with I was very happy with . I'm wondering if anyone has dove with Manta in Cancun? Or any other shops that tend to dive with smaller groups

I have been told diving Cozumel is a must do ...... any advise on doing a day trip

Hello Kradazke, my name is Alvaro Gonzalez, I run a dive operation in Cancun for about 34 years since I become in a dive instructor, we are AlwaysDiving, must of the dive op's here we take small groups, six maximum per instructors, we are all good options, anyone you choose are good, in case you want to dive with us, send us an email to alvaro@alwaysdiving.com
We'll be more than glad to take care of you with your dives.
Our site is www.alwaysdiving.com

Hello Kradazke, my name is Alvaro Gonzalez, I run a dive operation in Cancun for about 34 years since I become in a dive instructor, we are AlwaysDiving, must of the dive op's here we take small groups, six maximum per instructors, we are all good options, anyone you choose are good, in case you want to dive with us, send us an email to alvaro@alwaysdiving.com
We'll be more than glad to take care of you with your dives.
Our site is www.alwaysdiving.com

Do you offer private dives Alvaro?

He does.
Sue, Kim and I have done 100-150 dives with Alvaro. He did OW and AOW for Sue and I, and when Kim joined us, he did her OW cert. We've sent two of our kids to Cancun on their honeymoons so he could do Discover SCUBA programs with them. Yeah, we like and trust him.
You can dive Cozumel or the cenotes from Cancun, but they're fairly long day trips. Personally, I'd stick to diving Cancun this trip, and give Cozumel a trip of it's own. Diving Cozumel from Cancun means driving to Playa del Carmen (60-90 minutes) then take the ferry over to Cozumel (about 45 minutes). If you start early, you can do 3 tanks before you head back. But, again, I'd recommend making each their own trip. They're well worth it.

Do you offer private dives Alvaro?
Hello Goose8924, I do private trips, please send me an email to let me know what's in your mind alvaro@alwaysdiving.com
Hey Dirty Dog (I'm not sure if correct to use personal names), thanks for your comments.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom