SeaLife introduces the new DC2000 Digital Underwater Camera!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What about doing something about the battery life? With my DC 1200 i do not make it through 2 45 minutes dives. Flash does since i have switched to lithiums but the camera battery often does not toward the end of dive 2. I shoot also for fish ID and wold like to be able to take more than 100 photos during the dives.

I assume that you can make it automatic like the DC 1200 or 1400?
The DC2000 uses a rechargeable 1130 mAh, 3.7V Battery that lasts for 2+ hours.

I don't understand the zoom comment. Can you elaborate? There is no button to zoom in or out or do you mean a macro mode zoom? Thnx
The DC2000 has a 3x digital zoom features which will enlarge the image on-screen and crop the edges.

The DC2000 uses a rechargeable 1130 mAh, 3.7V Battery that lasts for 2+ hours.

Any chance that battery could also be used in the DC1200? I am guessing not but can be hopeful.

Hi SeaLife, can you confirm that there is vignetting when using the SL975 Wide Angle Lens?

Also, it appears that there is a cold shoe, but it's not specifically identified on the website and as none of the product images show the top of the camera I can't tell.

Hi SeaLife, can you confirm that there is vignetting when using the SL975 Wide Angle Lens?

Also, it appears that there is a cold shoe, but it's not specifically identified on the website and as none of the product images show the top of the camera I can't tell.

Just a heads up Coop, you had asked me about the wide angle (SL970), not the fish eye (SL975). Just wanted to make sure you get the info you're looking for.

Just a heads up Coop, you had asked me about the wide angle (SL970), not the fish eye (SL975). Just wanted to make sure you get the info you're looking for.

Oops... yes, you're correct. I'm asking about the SL970, wide angle lens.

Oops... yes, you're correct. I'm asking about the SL970, wide angle lens.
Hello. DC2000 pictures and videos will vignette with DC Wide Angle Lens (SL970). However, DC2000 pictures and videos will not vignette with the SeaLife Fisheye Wide Angle Lens (SL975).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom