Drager fill adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdB

Registered
Reaction score
Just bought a Drager Dolphin SCR, the fill adapter is backordered from Aqualung, cant get it till the end of Oct 2004, so I cant fill the cylinder. Question is, where can I order a fill adapter, and get it quick?

diverdB:
Just bought a Drager Dolphin SCR, the fill adapter is backordered from Aqualung, cant get it till the end of Oct 2004, so I cant fill the cylinder. Question is, where can I order a fill adapter, and get it quick?

I have a fill adapter, 30cu. ft. tank, draeger tank valve, metal thread cap protector, and drager first stage off of a Ray. You can buy any or all for 75% of list, you pay for shipping for Seattle, Washington area.

P.S. most of the shops up here have adapter to fill your tank for their own use, not in your area?

Another option would be to remove the drager fitting from the first stage a put on a regular scuba din fitting. I did this and can use any din cylinder and not have to haul the specific drager cylinder around. There is some machining involved but it works well.

deepblueh2o:
I have a fill adapter, 30cu. ft. tank, draeger tank valve, metal thread cap protector, and drager first stage off of a Ray. You can buy any or all for 75% of list, you pay for shipping for Seattle, Washington area.

P.S. most of the shops up here have adapter to fill your tank for their own use, not in your area?

who much for the lot???? I am in the Boston Mass area

I am in the boston Mass area, how much for all?

diverdB:
I am in the boston Mass area, how much for all?
Don't know what you want to use the Ray's 1st stage for, but it's a different from the Dolphin's (lower IP) and won't get you the needed supersonic flow.

My apoligies. That should have been a private post to diverdB not an open one. Like a lot of home builders I have parts on the shelf that I have mutated beyond. PLEASE NOTE caveseekers comments. The Ray and Dolphin first stages are not interchangable. The Ray first stage is balanced.

jerrynuss:
Another option would be to remove the drager fitting from the first stage a put on a regular scuba din fitting. I did this and can use any din cylinder and not have to haul the specific drager cylinder around. There is some machining involved but it works well.

How does the drager fitting come off of the pressure reducer? There are no flats for a socket or wrench, and noo hex fitting for the center piece. Do you have to disassemble this 1st stage to get at it???

Any info would be welcome. I have to travel 20 to 50 miles to get this damn thing filled, I have the fill adapter backordered, won't be in till the end of October.

Back
Top Bottom