Divers with kids who want to learn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kirstine

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi divers!

I am working on a series of products that help children to expand their knowledge of diving and ocean conservation at the age at which they are likely to learn to dive. This is to enable them to make better informed decisions and to learn from the start how to be a safe and comfortable in the water. As the parent of a child who wants to, or is learning to dive, your input would be invaluable and will directly inform the products that I create.

I know everyone is busy so I really appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey below

Divers with kids

Many thanks

Kirstine

This survey is 40 questions at the end of which it demands your email before allowing the survey to be submitted.
That is a spam behavior in my opinion.

This survey is 40 questions at the end of which it demands your email before allowing the survey to be submitted.
That is a spam behavior in my opinion.
Hi Francesea,
Amended so it no longer asks for an email address. Other people have completed simply by putting a dummy email address in as it doesn't verify the email but this has clearly offended you so apologies. Tp be very clear, I don't spam and that was never my intention

I believe you, but intent is hard to read on the internet. You've earned points by changing it.

Missing cert agency, not really a vacation diver, don't know currency exchange be rate..... Terminated survey...

Was interested where questions were leading as I just went through with my daughter's certification at the age of 14....

Sorry not sure how my FB usage helps started Survey but terminated good luck

Ended survey after social media questions and money spent on vacations. I'm very willing to help out with kids learning scuba but I fails to see how my social media usage or how much I spend on vacations and which companies I spend it on are relevant.

:(

Back
Top Bottom