Switzerland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spinal33

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings,
new member here (well, sort of... been hiding in the shadows for a while, reading) and have a query...

Is anyone in Zurich (or nearby) and regularly dives in Switzerland? Currently I dive inland in the UK, and am looking at potentially moving to Zurich... but would rather not swap my regs for skis just yet.

Found a few dive schools, but not any "social" groups or clubs that go diving on a regular basis in Switzerland, they all see to go abroad. I'm interesting in the lake around Zurich ideally... something to get wet at least twice a month or I may end up drying up like a prune.

M.

I recall that there was a shop and perhaps an active group of divers just outside Zurich on the lake, maybe in Wadenswil.

You could try these:
Tauchbolde

As far as I know they went diving every Tuesday

There's a lot of groups diving in the lake of Geneva and in the lake of Luzern !

And every winter, in the lake Tanay and Lioson there's a lot of ice diving. You could probably find more moutains lake to do that in the german part of Switzerland.

Back
Top Bottom