ScubaBoard 2016 Fallfest Megadive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow!

Did you spill coffee on your keyboard?

Or was it a strawberry daiquiri?

We will be on our way in just a few minutes.... MEGA-DIVE

DO NOT FORGET TO TELL THEM WHEN YOU CHECK IN

YOU ARE WITH SCUBABOARD WE GET A 10% DISCOUNT ON

DIVING & CAMPING

WE HAVE AWESOME WEATHER THIS WEEKEND 0% CHANCE OF RAIN & COOL TEMPS

GET OFF YOUR COUCH, DUST OFF YOUR GEAR
AND SPEND THE WEEKEND WITH SCUBABOARD

WONDER WHAT TO BRING BESIDE YOURSELF?
For those who always ask what to bring. Here are some ideas...
Meat items for the grill
(We're trying to keep it simple so it doesn't take forever to cook for the group)
(Please keep it to Hamburgers, hot dogs, brats, chicken breast and premade items like pulled beef/pork, meatballs and shish kabobs. If you have something else you were thinking about and want to cook that yourself, that's great! Some have brought fryers or smokers and added to the meat items that way.) Don't forget the buns for items like hamburgers and hot dogs.
Eggs
(We never seem to have enough.)
Items for the omelettes (additional meats, peppers, mushrooms, onions, olives, salsa, wraps, cheese, etc.)
Items for Breakfast (Juices, fruit, muffins, coffee, creamer, etc.)
Charcoal (self starting)
Condiments (cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish, BBQ sauce etc.)
Paper towels and napkins
Heavy duty Paper Plates
(no Styrofoam please) and desert plates.
Plastic silverware
Bottled water
Side dishes
(casseroles, baked beans, potato salad, macaroni salad, cole slaw, chips and dips/salsa, fruit salad, green salads w/dressing, veggie tray w/dip, etc.)
Deserts (Oh please don't forget the deserts!)
Tiki torches and fuel (for around the fire)
FIRE WOOD FOR THE CAMP FIRE (Any amount would be appreciated!)

We also need volunteers to help out during meals for the weekend. THANKS!!!!

If we all pitch in and take a task, it makes for a fun weekend for everyone.

Should have known it!

8 o'clock last night, Customer Numero Uno contacts me with a problem at his office. So I got there at 6:30 this morning, just now got back home. So now I have to finish the last little bit of packing, instead of being halfway there.

:rule40: :rule40: :rule40: :rule40: :rule40: :rule40: :rule40:

Well we had another successful and fun Megadive event!
We had a gorgeous weather for the entire weekend,

Thank you again to our wonderful Master breakfast chef @scubafool for cooking all those tasty Megaomelettes and for that truck load of firewood he chopped and hauled for the group. :gas: You are 1 awesome fool!
And a great big thanks to my 2 master chefs John and Ben! They did a fantastic job!
Thanks to all who pitched in to bring food items for the meals and those who helped with all the chores! We have such a wonderful SB community! :grouphug2:
We had some very creative costumes and fun around the fire.
Please feel free to post your thoughts and any wonderful pictures from the weekend!
I'll post the date here for the Spring Megadive once it's confirmed with Ginnie Springs. So until next time...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom