Water temp last couple days in Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maremd50

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I get very very cold very very easily. I'm planning a trip to Bonaire from Oct 8-15, and am tying to decide on which exposure suit to bring. Would someone please post the current water temps these last couple days off Bonaire? We'll be doing shore diving only. Thanks - I appreciate it!

I have seen temp inquiry threads for Bon for years. If the relatively small temp differential in Bon makes a difference on what to pack and wear you should bring thermal protection to cover the range you need from the cold to warm. It occasionally changes and dips relatively quickly even if for a short time.

I just got back from Bonaire. My computer was showing 83/84 degrees constantly. If you get cold easily I would suggest using a hood. Keeping your head warm works wonders for the rest of the body.

Back
Top Bottom