Wanted Ikelite QR connector, ikelite dual tray (Compact camera), an arm, and ikelite strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clock115

Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking to add a ikelite strobe (DS-51 or DS160) to my setup and have a TTL cable and ikelite housing. I just know need the strobe and mounting equipment. Also, I am looking for a dual ikelite tray for a compact camera (PN 9523.64). If anyone has some extra mounting equipment (I would prefer ball arm segments but okay with locline) laying around that they want to get rid of let me know! I will probably buy a DS-50 or DS-160 from my local dive shop if I can't find a decent one from you nice people.

Cheers!

Last edited:
I have everything you need. I have a used ikelite ds-160 strobe, the mounting ball , arms and post. I also have the ikelite strobe cable. Please contact me directly for pictures and pricing.

Bill Libecap
BLibecap@GMail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom