Anyone used this H valve – M25x2 / 2xDIN 230b Oxygen before?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your Faber 108s don't have metric threads. Do some searches for metric valves rapidly leaving tanks that aren't metric threaded.

Your Faber 108s don't have metric threads. Do some searches for metric valves rapidly leaving tanks that aren't metric threaded.
Thanks, will do!

Most Faber tanks sold in the US will be 3/4" thread I haven't seen any metric thread valves in the states. Double-check the trading of your tank before you order it.

Yeah, you can kind of get a metric valve to fit a US tank, and a US valve to kind of fit a metric tank IIRC. But it ends with the valve being blown into low earth orbit, heaven help anyone in the way.

Thanks everyone. Will heed your advice and stick with US vavles.

If you can find them, the Beauchat 'Y' valves look really nice.
That Beauchat Y appears in their 2016 catalog as the "SAS Valve" so it would seem to be available from a Beauchat dealer. I like it better than the modular H valves.

beuchat-double-valve-with-sas.jpg

That Beauchat Y appears in their 2016 catalog as the "SAS Valve" so it would seem to be available from a Beauchat dealer. I like it better than the modular H valves.

View attachment 382818
Didn't realize Beuchat is still making Y valves. It'd be nice if they're available for 3/4 NPSM threads.

Didn't realize Beuchat is still making Y valves. It'd be nice if they're available for 3/4 NPSM threads.
They have been made with 3/4" threads but they are very hard to find now. And you can get a doubles manifold nowadays for about the same price. There aren't many Beuchat dealers in the States.

You are better off with one of the DGX manifolds or H valves, parts are simple, easy to find and don't cost an arm and a leg. The valves are quite nice too (although I don't use modular H valves)

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom