For Sale Cleaning out the dive locker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Updated and added a few items.

DR Aluminum Plate - with basic harness - $80
DR Transplate harness XL - $40
DR Red Venture wing - $125

XDeep Stealth Classic Wing and Harness - $450 Only used a few times.

Santi Espace Drysuit Custom sized for 230lb with a 30 in inseam. Almost a XXL Short but a little shorter. New Brass zipper installed, Anteres Ring system and dry gloves. New latex neck seal. - $1500

Santi BZ400 Extreme size XXL Short. used 3 times. Just too big on me. $375

1 Iron Duck Hazmat O2 bag (Breathsaver model) that I used to store the Drysuit $50

FX Voit 50 fathoms Double hose regulator Mistral guts. Rebuit and breathes great - $300
US Divers Mistral Regulator - Rebuit and breathes great $300
Nemrod V2 - rebuit. Comes with 1 in hoses. you will need new mouthpiece valves for the original Nemrod mouthpiece. $250
Royal Aquamaster - mostly all new parts. When it's not leaking it breathes great. $250
Nemrod Snark III regulator- rebuilt and breathes great. Will need new mouthpiece valves. $300

Fantasy Nano Strobe and camera tray- $50

Scubapro X650 regulator- $100
Ratio iDive Reb dive watch -$700 includes charging cable.

I'll take the dr transplate harness

Updated and added a few items.

DR Red Venture wing - $125

Santi Espace Drysuit Custom sized for 230lb with a 30 in inseam. Almost a XXL Short but a little shorter. New Brass zipper installed, Anteres Ring system and dry gloves. New latex neck seal. - $1500

1 Iron Duck Hazmat O2 bag (Breathsaver model) that I used to store the Drysuit $50

FX Voit 50 fathoms Double hose regulator Mistral guts. Rebuit and breathes great - $300
Nemrod V2 - rebuit. Comes with 1 in hoses. you will need new mouthpiece valves for the original Nemrod mouthpiece. $250
Royal Aquamaster - mostly all new parts. When it's not leaking it breathes great. $250
Nemrod Snark III regulator- rebuilt and breathes great. Will need new mouthpiece valves. $300

Received items today in exactly the condition I thought they would be in. Appreciate the fast shipping.

Pm sent....or "start a conversation"

Jay

Red Venture wing sold.

All plates, harnesses, STA and wings sold.

Received the red venture wing today, as described and in excellent condition. Fast shipper, great seller!
Thanks FF.
jay

Bump!

Seaquest Spectrum and XR2 - $100

Adding and updating!

Sub-Gravity Paragon System - Slightly Used as student rentals for one season -

3 Available.
1- 3mm Stainless Steel plate, Backplate pad, Adjustable Harness , 30lb Wing with Stainless Steel cambands - $550

2 - Aluminum plates, Backplate pad, adjustble Harness, 1 30lb wing, 1 26lb wing with stainless steel cambands. $500 each.

3in rubber hose retainers. 2 sizes available - New in package. 8-8.12 Diameter and 8.12 - 8.25 diameter. $6 each

iDive Reb Watch avantgarde edition. Used $650

Santi BZ400X size XXLS. Used 2 times in almost new condition. Just too big for me. $375

Highland Stage kits. New in packaging. 2 sizes availalbe. $35 each
4- al 80 sizes
2- Al 40 sizes

1 Xdeep Stealth Classic Harness uncut in used but excellent condition - $425

Regulators:
Scubapro X650 second stage - $100
Seaquest Spectrum and XR2 - $100
Scubapro MK2 with second stages, SPGs and inflator hoses - $200 each 4 Available.
Hollis DC3 X 2 - $100 Each
Hollis 212 X 2 - $100 Each

Sliding rings for sidemounting Al tanks - $15 each.

Shearwater Perdix- New in box. $825.

Pictures to follow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom