For Sale Cleaning out the dive locker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got asked for pictures of the travel wing.

image1.JPG image2.JPG

Good evening,
Are any of the DR stainless plates and harnesses available? Currently stationed in Great Lakes IL.

Yes I have 2 SS plates and 1 Al plate.

Pictures of the Venture wings. The black wing has a rip at the seam. Its repairable and doesn't affect the function of the wing.... IMG_6958.JPG IMG_7328.JPG IMG_1660.JPG IMG_2424.JPG IMG_8161.JPG

Travel Wing sold.

DR Stainless Steel plate X 2. with basic harness Uncut and 1 transplate harness size XL uncut. -$100 each
DR Aluminum Plate - with basic harness - $80

DR Red Venture wing - $125
DR Black Venture wing - $100

XDeep Stealth Classic Wing -$250

DR Single tank adapters X 3 with Cam bands. $50 each.

Santi Espace Drysuit Custom sized for 230lb with a 30 in inseam. Almost a XXL Short but a little shorter. New Brass zipper installed, Anteres Ring system and dry gloves. New latex neck seal. - $1500

Santi BZ400 Extreme size XXL Short. used 3 times. Just too big on me. $400

1 Iron Duck Hazmat O2 bag (Breathsaver model) that I used to store the Drysuit $100

FX Voit 50 fathoms Double hose regulator Mistral guts. Rebuit and breathes great - $300
US Divers Mistral Regulator - Rebuit and breathes great $300
Nemrod V2 - rebuit. Comes with 1 in hoses. you will need new mouthpiece valves for the original Nemrod mouthpiece. $250
Royal Aquamaster - mostly all new parts. When it's not leaking it breathes great. $250
Nemrod Snark III regulator- rebuilt and breathes great. Will need new mouthpiece valves. $300

Fantasy Nano Strobe and camera tray- $50

Scubapro X650 regulator- $100

another SS plate/Basic harness/STA and Black venture wing sold.

Adding a Ratio iDive Reb dive watch -$700 includes charging cable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom