Blue Heron Bridge Trolls III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dove da bridge yesterday---found a sand dollar! IMG_0052.JPGviz about 20 ft--temp about 82 degrees. I can say where I found this as it will not violate the NO collection policy! Under the se docks over toward the seawall! And no David--it does not have eggs!

nice find.. no cousins or siblings named 20 with it, eh?

It looked kinda "thick" when first spotted from afar--so I was hoping for large denominations! Exciting for a moment! Your find is what I assumed someone would find sometime,but not until now did it happen! The DiveDiva found a samurai sword under the west span a few years ago--having visions of these weapons in use--now if only a severed hand had been WITH the pistol!!!

Uh, no.. that would be gross...
LOL..
I'm such a wuss about that stuff..

MB:
Must have slipped out of Matt's BVDs.
Dammit, at least they didn't find the body.......yet. MB you know how it is, as they age they get to fitting a bit looser and everything tends to hang more than they used to. It get very hard to keep your gun tucked away.

I'm really not needing that visual.. thanks.

Anyone has a tide/entry schedule for the upcoming weeks?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom