FOUND - Suunto Vyper at Breakwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lionessa

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I apologize if this is in the wrong place. Our dive crew found a Suunto Vyper at Breakwater 8/27. If this is yours please PM with the correct description and you can claim it.

Someone on ba_diving posted about losing such a computer a few days ago. I have his name and phone # if you can't find the post.

Please PM me his info. Email would be good too. Thanks.

I can't figure out how to PM or e-mail from ScubaBoard, but here's the info from ba-diving:

On the subject of lost items....I lost a Suunto Vyper computer at Breakwater on Saturday. About 150yds out from the beach, and maybe 100yds from the BW....around 33ft. deep.
Black boot, grey frame. With bungee chords, and my initials "DJ" in white on the side.
Would love to get it back.

Found: Computer at Pt. Lobos on Monday. Your accurate description can claim it.

David Jolles
408-705-8054

I apologize if this is in the wrong place. Our dive crew found a Suunto Vyper at Breakwater 8/27. If this is yours please PM with the correct description and you can claim it.

Hi Lionessa,
It seems that you found my computer. As member djp kindly posted above:
"I lost a Suunto Vyper computer at Breakwater on Saturday. About 150yds out from the beach, and maybe 100yds from the BW....around 33ft. deep.
Black boot, grey frame. With bungee chords, and my initials "DJ" in white on the side".

I can show you my log book and compare to the computer memory as well....

It would be great to get it back. I'm in Foster City, but can come to San Jose any time today or tomorrow. Please let me know what is most convenient for you.

Thank you in advance.

David Jolles
408-705-8054

Just left a message for you. The computer is at Scubafusion in San Mateo (El Camino and Hobart). Come during our business hours 12-7pm everyday except Mondays.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom