Diving in Scandinavia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nadav

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,
In three days from now i'm arriving to Copenhagen and planning to travel in Scandinavia for about 2 weeks (without Norway).
I have about 160 dives in warm places and i'd like to do a Dry-Suit course and dive in a cold water areas.
I have no equipment with me, so i need to rent everything in the shop.
I would like to hear recommendations about dive sites, dive shops,...
Thanks,
Nadav
P.S.
I'm traveling with public transportation

If you are in Malmoe i would recommend Aquatica. They have courses and gear ect plus they are super friendly and have a big community. Someone is always diving and are willing to have someone tag along :)

Thank you!
I'll check their website

I sent them an email and they said that they have a lot of students now and it's not sure that they'll have a place for me.
Can you recommend another place?
Thanks,
Nadav

You know you itinerary. Check your various intended locations for dive shops, searching through the various agency's website can be very helpful in finding dive centres. BTW many may not have English on the website but English competence is very good in Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
Denmark is expensive. Sweden the least expensive.
My dream location for a course would be Gulen in Norway. Dive Courses - Gulen Dive Resort

There are loads of diving shops and clubs in Copenhagen so it should be possible to find at place that can give you the course and then take on some nice dives so you can use it for something. The only shop I have used a little there is Kingfish. Try them.

Back
Top Bottom