Blue Heron Bridge Trolls III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like you had a good dive... once you actually got there!

Yes, for all you hunters.. a billion lionfish.. or just one was on the motor boat out near the docks on the north side of the east span.

Guess we'll have to stop reporting divers with spears...

today at BHB 86 degrees with about 20 ft of viz over by the east bridge--my thanks to the lady who pointed out the froggy--she may have been sorry she did, as shooters came from all over seeing flashes firing!

Dove the west side today with my daughter. Concur with the vis and temp report. Her first time there and she liked it alot. She really liked the wreck in the middle. Might try the east side tomorrow to see a few more.

Ana Cecilia and the Corridor on Tuesday was neat also!

So a search for "Blue Heron Bridge Trolls" brings back zero results. Now that I've found the latest thread, anyone going on the night dive this week and willing to have a tag along?

We had a lovely dive Saturday afternoon. The weather forecast must of scared most folks away because there were more picnickers than divers. Only saw a couple divers on our trek. We were blessed with 30ft vis, spotted eagle ray, froggies, upside down jelliyfish, seahorse, oh, I don't remember all the stuff we saw. but I do remember it as a freaking awesome dive!

So a search for "Blue Heron Bridge Trolls" brings back zero results. Now that I've found the latest thread, anyone going on the night dive this week and willing to have a tag along?
(You forgot to add "Scuba" in between Bridge and Trolls)
There are two that are qualified tomorrow...

Force E
Force-E Free Blue Heron Bridge Night Dive: Aug 31

Pura Vida
Blue Heron Bridge Night Dive

All are attempted to be updated:
Blue Heron Bridge Scuba Trolls - Events | Facebook

(You forgot to add "Scuba" in between Bridge and Trolls)
There are two that are qualified tomorrow...

Force E
Force-E Free Blue Heron Bridge Night Dive: Aug 31

Pura Vida
Blue Heron Bridge Night Dive

All are attempted to be updated:
Blue Heron Bridge Scuba Trolls - Events | Facebook
I meant a search here on Scubaboard didn't return anything for this thread for some reason. I know about the dives today, that's why I was looking for someone to buddy with and wanted to post in this thread.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom