Wanted D700 or D800 or D200 Underwater Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aristowong

Registered
Reaction score
Looking to get started with the DSLR underwater. Preferably looking to buy in the next 2 weeks. Let me know what you have!

I have a Aquticia d7000 housing with arms and clamps. I am in Cincinnati, Ohio. Let me know if your interested and I will work up a price.

Bill

I have a Aquticia d7000 housing with arms and clamps. I am in Cincinnati, Ohio. Let me know if your interested and I will work up a price.

Bill

D7000? or was that a typo. I only have D200 D700 and D800 cameras.

Hi I have a Silver Seacam housing for the D200, complete with lots of extras, fisheye port, flatport, S180 viewfinder, strobe, lots of spares and a pelican case and a couple of extra lenses for your D200. I´m selling the complete set up for €3000. Depending how much you want to start off with/how much you want to spend you can have any/all/as much of it as interests you.. I´ve only just put it up for sale ( I haven´t even put it on scubaboard yet.. that´s why I´m here!)
IMG_0986.jpg
so there´s only a couple of things that have gone. Let me know if you´re interested and I can send you photos of whichever parts you think you may want. Here´s a complete list so you can have a look online and see what would suit you.. and a photo of the housing
Seacam Silver housing with leak detect alarm (vis+audio) CSM switch,dual strobe bulkheads €800
Flat port P105 €150
S180 viewfinder €800
Fisheye dome port €800
Nikon 17-35mm f 2.8 wide angle zoom lens €250
Nikon 105mm f 2.8 macro lens €250
Zoom gear 17-35mm €50
Focus gear for 105mm €50
Shift gear for 105mm €50
Macromate +2 diopter (incl Seacam +2 diopter) €200
Nikonos to Ikelite iTTL dual sync €50
Ikelite SS200 strobe €100

I´m in Spain , so you´ll need to pay the shipping from here- not sure where you are :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom