For Sale 3 Sets of Oceanic Regulators -- Sold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryR

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have the following regulator sets for sale. if you want more than one, make me an offer. I take PayPal and it is the price PLUS shipping.

a. Regulator Set #1 - First Stage is an Oceanic FDX-10, Second Stage is an Oceanic Delta 4, the Octo is an Oceanic Alpha 8. The SPG is an OMS 2” face showing PSI and BAR. 20 dives since being serviced by ScubaToys. $150

b. Regulator Set #2 - First Stage is an Oceanic FDX-10, Second Stage is an Oceanic Delta 4, the Octo is an Oceanic Alpha 8. The SPG is an OMS 1-3/4” face showing PSI and BAR. 20 dives since being serviced by ScubaToys. $150

c. Regulator Set #3 - First Stage is an Oceanic FDX-10, Second Stage is an Oceanic Delta 4, the Octo is an Oceanic Alpha 8. The SPG is an OMS 1-3/4” face showing PSI and BAR. Has not been serviced or used in four years, last time out it worked perfect. It is a little sun bleached on parts of the regulators, but doesn’t affect performance. $125

Yes, plus shipping and PayPal charges of 3%. That would be:
Reg Set - $100
Shipping, etc. via UPS - $20
PayPay - $4
Total - $124

OK?

Cheers, Jerry...

Just sold them on weds. Will be updating scuba board advert today.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom