Side mount diving video in Batangas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang Subora

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hello everyone!

I just want to share a video of me and my husband's side mount diving in Batangas. We frequently dive there and if anyone would recognize me underwater, please wave and I would be delighted to wave back :wink:

I hope you enjoy watching it as I did and still do :)

Thanks.

Looks like fun. You should try diving two smaller cylinders to suit your size; 40's, 30's or even 19's on a shallow dive; preferable yellow to match your fins.

It looks like the fish were having a natural feeding frenzy; then you feeding the fish ruined it.

Why do people think they need to feed the fish?

Looks like fun. You should try diving two smaller cylinders to suit your size; 40's, 30's or even 19's on a shallow dive; preferable yellow to match your fins.

It looks like the fish were having a natural feeding frenzy; then you feeding the fish ruined it.

Why do people think they need to feed the fish?

I totally agree on the tank size, and would always use them whenever available. Unfortunately most of the resorts here don't have them, so it'll not spoil my diving and enjoy what is available.

This site is known for feeding fishes because the resort welcomes students for snorkeling and educate them about the fishes. Their observation of students interacting with these awesome creatures in close encounter makes them ask so much questions and get truly interested. There must be another way to do this but most of the kids don't know how to swim and will never get in the water unless they are in a life vest and see something that will divert their fear from water to something positive. I did feed the fish yes, and took a video to show it to my nephews and nieces so they can too appreciate what we see underwater and inviting them to experience it will be easier.

There is no argument that feeding fishes is a great idea, it never is and never was. Let's get it straight.

Thank you for your comment.

I wonder what makes you say that? I wish you paid attention to the entirety of the video.
What is the reason for the lady on the video decided to feed the fish with banana?
BTW banana is NEVER a stable diet for fish! Try monkey next time.

Back
Top Bottom