For Sale Oceanic ProPlus 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NikonDutch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
No More Squinting. Dive computers are supposed to deliver crucial data quickly and without confusion. We agree. That's why the new ProPlus 3 combines a huge display area, the largest most legible digits on the market and an intuitive user interface with major feature enhancements.

Largest, easiest-to-read display available - anywhere.
Patented Air Time Remaining algorithm provides extremely accurate time based on current depth and your personal air consumption
Dual Algorithm
Custom alarms
Quick disconnect
SmartGlo® Backlighting
Fresh water and salt water calibrations
3 gases - NX to 100%
Deep stop
Log saves detailed dive data for last 50 dives
Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed
Review Card
Manual

All Oceanic computers feature diver replaceable batteries. This can be a real trip-saver on board a live-aboard boat! I'll send a new battery and O-ring with your purchase.
ProPlus3.jpg

Do more with your data. Mac? PC? No Problem

DiverLog (mac) and OceanLog (PC) are fully functional dive computer management software solutions designed especially for Oceanic. Easily upload and save data recorded by your dive computer, or input your data manually. The software allows you to easily view, edit and manage dive data and history.

I will include the ultra expensive USB interface in the sale. This package would retail new for $899, you can get it wet for $500 plus shipping. The reason for the sale is I am going to a computer, also Oceanic, that will watch two tanks, converting to the sidemount world. Let's make a deal!

it has 62 dives on the computer some in CW all others in fresh water. I'll post more pictures as soon as I can get some shot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom